Schedules shall be released approximately 10 days prior to the event.
Day/Date Activity Scheduled Times Friday, August 30 Registration 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Saturday, August 31 Pool Play 8:00 AM - 10:30 PM Sunday, September 1 Pool Play Continues 8:00 AM - 10:30 PM Monday, September 2 Semi-Finals / Finals 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
On-Site Event Check-In
Important: On-site event check-in is required. A team representative will need to pick up the team’s credentials and sign to verify that all information received for your team is accurate and current.
*NEW REQUIREMENT FOR 2019
All teams must have a representative to check-in the team on Friday night, August 30, 2019. Teams that fail to check-in Friday evening will be assessed an immediate 1 point penalty in determining the standings during pool play.*
Friday, August 30, 2019
5:00PM to 9:00PM
Arena at ESPN Wide World of Sports
700 South Victory Way
Kissimmee, FL 34747
At least one team representative must attend and that representative must present the following documents:
- Approved/Certified Roster from your State/National Association
- Permission to Travel (not required from teams registered with FYSA or US Club Soccer)
- Player/Coach Pass Cards
- Completed Disney Sports Waiver Forms in the Required Documents Section
- Access Medical Release Form in the Required Documents Section
- Medical Release Forms (Due at On-Site Check In)*
*Disney Soccer events shall require all teams participating in the tournament to provide medical releases for each player in an appropriate form. Most organizations/clubs/leagues/teams have their own forms. These are acceptable for Disney Soccer events. These authorizations shall be reviewed by Disney Soccer at registration
Credentials will be distributed at Registration. To receive credentials, each team must have already paid their Tournament Entry Fee and must present their completed Disney Sports Waiver forms. Minors (under age 18) must have a parent or legal guardian sign the Release and Indemnity section of the waiver. Coaches may pick up credentials for the entire team by providing the proper documents for verification. The credential specifies the areas of ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex participants can enter as well as the dates of validity. Once received, the credential must be visible to gain admittance. Credentials are non-transferable. If a credential is lost or stolen, it will be necessary to pay a replacement fee.
Your team is expected to complete the tournament roster and upload all Required Documents to GotSoccer by the required due for this event. For further details regarding online check-in please click the link below.
Required Documents for Express Check-In: All forms must be uploaded in advance to GotSoccer.
- Completed Disney Sports Waiver Forms
- Please upload forms in PDF Format—no JPEG submissions will be accepted.
- Documents should be in alphabetical order, legible, and uploaded as one file for coach waivers and one file for athlete waivers.
- Correct roster in GotSoccer
- Player photos (only international teams )
- Proof of age (for non-USYS or US Club teams)
Each Disney Soccer tournament has its own rules. Your team and its athletes are responsible for knowing and following the official tournament rules, available via the link below.
Make planning and preparing for your visit the Complex easier with these tips:
- Tents: Stay shady while watching your athlete! Guests can bring pop-up style tents no larger than 10' X 10' with them. Please ensure there are no stakes, ropes or weights for the tent and that no logos or advertising is visible. For more details, visit here.
- Coolers: Need to cover team snacks? One cooler per group for personal use and/or one cooler per coach per team for team use is allowed at the Complex. Coolers cannot be taken into indoor venues and no glass or alcoholic beverages permitted. For details, visit here.
- To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our Guests, please respect the following rules: https://www.espnwwos.com/rules/