From healthy snacks to signature dining, the Disneyland® Resort offers a surprising collection of dining experiences. Choose from locations in the Theme Parks, resorts hotels, and Downtown Disney® District. The possibilities are endless.
A complete list of restaurants and reservations can be found by visiting the Disneyland Resort dining webpage.
Disneyland Resort offers reservations at select restaurants up to 60 days in advance. To make reservations, call 714-781-DINE (714-781-3463) or visit Disneyland Resort dining webpage.
Downtown Disney District
Visit a lively promenade featuring distinctive eateries, unique shops and exciting entertainment located within easy walking distance at Disneyland® Resort.
For more information on experiences at Downtown Disney® District, visit the webpage.
Mandara Spa at Disneyland® Resort
Nurture your mind and body at this exotic retreat where the time-honored traditions of the East meet the science of the West. Located at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, amid rustic stonework and finely crafted wood accents that complement the Arts & Crafts theme of the hotel, Mandara Spa invites you to escape to an oasis of relaxation and rejuvenation. The spa includes:
- 8 exotic treatment rooms
- Couples’ pavilion
- Co-ed Lounge
- Men’s sauna and steam room
- Women’s sauna and steam room
- Full-service nail pavilion
- Tea pavilion
- Spa Services
Immerse your senses in world-class pampering and beauty treatments celebrating traditional Eastern traditions. Following a restful stop in the tea pavilion, be led to one of the private treatment rooms for a world-class pampering experience.
For a detailed list of experiences, visit the Disneyland Resort spa webpage.
Reservations: To schedule treatments, call the Spa at (714) 300-7350. Reservations are highly recommended. Please call as far in advance as possible. Most major credit cards are accepted, one of which is required to hold your reservation.
Southern California Attractions
While enjoying your stay at the Disneyland® Resort, take some time to explore some of the Golden State’s most celebrated sightseeing destinations.
- Anaheim GardenWalk – 1.1 miles from the Disneyland Resort - Check out The Shops at Anaheim GardenWalk, Orange County's newest upscale locale for outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment. Shop till you drop at over 55 stores, feast at savory restaurant favorites and take advantage of an abundance of entertainment options.
- South Coast Plaza – 13 miles from the Disneyland Resort - Visit one of the nation's most luxurious shopping destinations, with an unparalleled collection of 280 boutique and department stores including many exclusive to California.
- Fashion Island (Newport Center, Newport Beach) – 19 miles from the Disneyland Resort - Enjoy an outdoor shopping experience that is spacious, upscale and truly unique at this coastal destination boasting 200 stores, 40 restaurants and decorative fountains.
- Beverly Center – Located 35 miles from the Disneyland Resort - Explore 160 distinctive specialty boutiques and restaurants reflecting the diverse styles and tastes of Los Angeles at this hotspot located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood.
- Carlsbad Company Stores – 63 miles from the Disneyland Resort - Save up to 70% off everyday prices on designer fashions, home furnishings, footwear, jewelry, toys and accessories while you shop among spectacular fountains and gorgeous palm trees.
- Huntington Beach – 19 miles from the Disneyland Resort - Visit "Surf City" for nearly 9 miles of uninterrupted beachfront, brilliant sunsets and one of California's finest piers.
- Newport Beach – 18 miles from the Disneyland Resort - Explore a wealth of seaside possibilities in a pristine setting that caters to beachgoers and sightseers alike.
- Laguna Beach – 24 miles from the Disneyland Resort - Experience an ideal blend of local culture, sophisticated amenities and upscale dining and shopping in this quaint coastal town.
- Santa Monica – Located 45 miles from the Disneyland Resort - Discover 3.5 miles of sun-washed sand seen in countless movies and TV shows. Enjoy a stroll along Ocean Front Walk, past the children's playground, volleyball courts, International Chess Park and world-famous Muscle Beach.
- Coyote Hills Golf Course – 7 miles from the Disneyland Resort - Spend a day at the championship course that has the distinction of being Southern California's only recipient of Golf Digest's Top Service Award.
- Black Gold Golf Course – 10 miles from the Disneyland Resort - Try this "Best in Class" public-only golf facility offering dramatic vistas, outstanding service and impeccable conditions.