Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
An oasis set on the shore of Lago Dorado, the re-imagined Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort celebrates the daring spirit of the great Spanish explorers, artists, writers and architects. Throughout the Resort, discover a blend of classic Spanish influences, imaginative Disney touches and modern comforts both inside and out—so you can feel energized and inspired during your stay.
Two QueensKing BedTower Two QueensTower SuiteTower Suite
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort: Guest Rooms and Hotel Services
Guest rooms include:
- 2 queen beds or one king bed
- Dedicated work station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen TV
- Wall safe
- Coffee maker
- Expansive lake, garden, courtyard views and more
- Luxury bath & body products
Also enjoy a variety of hotel services, including:
- Concierge services
- Business Center
- Banking services
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning
- Resort Airline Check-In
- Childcare Services
- Multiple on-site merchandise locations offering groceries, books, apparel and beyond
- Spa & Fitness
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort: Recreation and Resort Transportation
Enjoy recreation such as:
- Unearth watery fun at the Dig Site—home to the Lost City of Cibola pool—or go for a serene swim in 3 leisure pools
- Fitness Centers
- Campfire Activities, Jogging trail, Movies Under the Stars, Playground, Volleyball and more
Disney Bus Transportation
Complimentary bus transportation to and from all Disney Theme Parks and Water Parks is available. Buses also run to Disney Springs® area and Disney′s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
The main bus stop at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is located in front of the El Centro building. Three additional stops shuttle Guests between the Casitas, Ranchos and Cabanas suites.
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort: Hotel and Nearby Dining
Enjoy room service, restaurants, full-service lounges and counter service conveniently located at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.
- Maya Grill
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill
- Tolédo - Tapas, Steak & Seafood
- Barcelona Lounge
- Dahlia Lounge
- Laguna Bar
- Rix Sports Bar & Grill
- Café Rix
- El Mercado de Coronado
- Siestas Cantina
Other Nearby Dining Locations
- Disney Springs®
- Disney's BoardWalk
Due to the popularity of our Disney table service restaurants, dining availability may be limited or not available without advance reservations. Please call 407-WDW-DINE or visit your My Disney Experience account to make reservations up to 180 days prior to your visit.
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Convention Center & Exhibit Hall
Check-In Before You Arrive & Save Time with
Start your check-in online beginning 60 days before your stay at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels. Then when you arrive, simply head to the Online Check-In Desk, where your Welcome Folder and MagicBand will be waiting. Show your valid photo I.D., complete your check-in and be on your way.
If you have completed your online check-in prior to arrival, you can save even more time with Direct-to-Room.You will have the option to go directly to your hotel room once it’s ready, without stopping at the Front Desk! You must have received your MagicBand at home to use this service. Once your room is ready you will receive a text or email message with your room number so you can go directly to the room. Afterwards you can stop by the front desk for any information and assistance.
Begin your Online Check-In now.
Your MagicBand is your key to a more carefree visit. Here's how:
- Unlock the door of your Disney Resort hotel room.
- Enter Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and Water Parks (with valid admission).
- Check in at FastPass+ entrances.
- Connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account.
- Charge food and merchandise purchases to your Disney Resort hotel room (only available during your hotel stay).
MagicBands add a touch of magic by unlocking special surprises, personalized just for you, throughout the Walt Disney World Resort! Plus, you can personalize your MagicBand with your name and choice of seven iconic colors.
Get started today by visiting My Disney Experience!